The phone app is read only at this stage.
This means that the app will ‘read’ and display the data from your database but you can not change, save or ‘write’ back any data.
Because this is a web app updates are applied automatically.
If the app stops working it is usually because it can not find the database.
This can be because…
- The computer the database is stored on is turned off
- Network settings inside the premises have changed
- A new router has been installed and the port and firewall settings have not been carried over to it
- Your fixed ip address has changed
- Your ip translation service has not been renewed (noip.com)
We can determine which of these is the case if you give us a call.